Future Doc

My photo
Portsmouth, Dominica
I am a 3rd year student at Ross University School of Medicine

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I'm on Vacation!!!!

Sooooo this semester has ended! By God's grace I passed!!! On to 3rd semester. I can actually call myself a 2nd year med student! It feels so crazy! I am so grateful to God b/c some of those finals were tough but I still made it through! So now I am on vacation for 2 weeks!! I stayed in Dominica for this break so I plan on hitting the beach and relaxing!
I also just moved to a top floor apt. It is very nice! I have an awesome breeze and it is bigger than the one I was in before.
Well I am still unpacking a few things. I will chat with you guys later!

Until next time....Love life and smile!

Oh here's a picture that reflects my mood right now! It was taken @ red rock!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DISCLAIMER: ATTN HATERS, this is MY blog so if you do not have anything positive to say...DON'T SAY IT! If you still choose to, it will never make it to my page anyway so go ahead!