Future Doc

My photo
Portsmouth, Dominica
I am a 3rd year student at Ross University School of Medicine

Saturday, April 17, 2010

da' Come Back Kid

My sister just asked "where ya been?" my reply: umm studying.....lol

Hey guys! I know...I know... it's been forev.....I apologize but this med school thing is no joke. So here is a quick update. Last semester was rough, but by God's grace I passed and now I am trying to get through 2nd. I am so sorry this semester is basically over and I have neglected to write anything but time flies when you're......in med school I guess haha! So here's the rundown on 2nd.... I HAVE NO TIME TO BREATHE!!! lol ok maybe i'm being a lil' dramatic but there is nonstop work. We have all of the classes from 1st plus as if those are not enough they add NEURO!!! Btw I have def realized that that is not my calling ya' heard meh (in my NOLA voice) haha. But i will say that the Neuro dept has some of the best professors @ Ross. SO anyway yea 6 classes. The toughest for me this semester have been Neuro and Biochem. Although last semester I struggled in Physio, this time around I have been on top of it. I do enjoy the info we have this semester soooo much more than I did last semester though.
Well finals are next week. I call it HELL WEEK. We have 2 tests per day over the span of 3 days. Tuesday-Thursday. The good thing is (& I thank GOD for it) I am in good shape in my classes so I don't need a lot on them but I still want to do well. I will be staying over the break this time so I will once again be "Dora the Explorer" haha. I will post picts.
Oh I have to tell u guys that MY SISTER IS HAVING A BABY!!!! I am beaucoup hype! It's a girl and her name is Taylor Alexandria! Ahhhhh Me love the name! She is due in August and I can not wait. Can we say SPOILED! Ya man!haha
I have missed writing. I forgot how good it felt to do this. I will make this promise today that I will not forsake my blog ever again (right hand up*)......

Until next time....(you should know what I'm gonna say but in case u forgot) Love life and smile....

Muah...Me love you guys! (in my pirate voice haha)

No comments:

Post a Comment

DISCLAIMER: ATTN HATERS, this is MY blog so if you do not have anything positive to say...DON'T SAY IT! If you still choose to, it will never make it to my page anyway so go ahead!