Future Doc

My photo
Portsmouth, Dominica
I am a 3rd year student at Ross University School of Medicine

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Still Running!!!

Hey guys! The marathon continues today. I just finished taking my Neuro and Anatomy cumulative finals. They were ok but it's in God's hands now so what will be will be. Tomorrow is the major one for me. We have Biochem!! After that starts me 2wk vacay!!! In one day I can relax for a few weeks! I am so tired me thinks me may sleep an entire day! Ok maybe not a whole day but @ least until 9!! (that may seem early still but compared to these 6 and 7 mornings it sounds like a little slice of Heaven! haha. But seriously I could use a few extra winks! Well no long post today. Gotta grind out these last hours. Don't be sad we have 2 weeks coming up and I promise I will write a lot during that time!


Me love u guys! Muah!

Until next time......Love life and smile!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DISCLAIMER: ATTN HATERS, this is MY blog so if you do not have anything positive to say...DON'T SAY IT! If you still choose to, it will never make it to my page anyway so go ahead!