Future Doc

My photo
Portsmouth, Dominica
I am a 3rd year student at Ross University School of Medicine

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

3rd is....

Hey loves!!!

Sorry for my hiatus but I have been super duper busy lately. Quick update:
Me vacay was ahhhmazin'. I went to a couple parties and I most of all relaxed!!! It was a nice break from school. Speaking of school scmool, I am well into 3rd semester now. 3rd is......ummmm different from 1st/2nd. BUTTTTTTT I like it and so far me thinks it's not too bad. We are finally doing clinical stuff (playing doctor)! It is pretty cool. I still have a lot of info to cram into my head. Oh and did I mention Mini 1 is monday??!!! Yep! And Sunday is me berfday!!! YAYYY! I am excited but not really bc I will be studying for most of it but such is life right?! I am just grateful that God is allowing me to see another year!! He has blessed me with so much. Last year he told me that I would not be the same person next year and lo and behold I am SOOOO NOTTTT!! But in a good way. I am working toward my dream career. I have grown spiritually. I have new friends. I am in a diff country (that is absolutely beautiful). This is truly a once in a lifetime opportunity. All in all I am just loving life right now. Well I'm off to bible study.

I will write more later!!

Until next time love life and smile!!!!

Court

No comments:

Post a Comment

DISCLAIMER: ATTN HATERS, this is MY blog so if you do not have anything positive to say...DON'T SAY IT! If you still choose to, it will never make it to my page anyway so go ahead!