Future Doc

My photo
Portsmouth, Dominica
I am a 3rd year student at Ross University School of Medicine

Monday, October 12, 2009

Gone too long....

Hey everyone,

So sorry I have not written in awhile. Med school is taking up all of my time these days. We had a test last week. Overall I did ok. I want to do better on the next one though. I have been in a bit of a bad mood about living out here lately. I think I am just bored. I see the same small area EVERYDAY! Same food, same staring locals, same heat, same hills....etc. lol I don't mean to sound like I am complaining I am just irritated. I will make it through though. I am looking forward to the Christmas break though. I miss my friends and my family. Hell, I really just miss America. Sounds strange saying that but I really do. Well I have to take a nap now because I will be up for a long time tonight studying for the next mini(yes it is three weeks away but I have to keep up with the info as it comes) and preparing for my Anatomy practical on Thursday.

Until next time...love life and smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DISCLAIMER: ATTN HATERS, this is MY blog so if you do not have anything positive to say...DON'T SAY IT! If you still choose to, it will never make it to my page anyway so go ahead!