Future Doc

My photo
Portsmouth, Dominica
I am a 3rd year student at Ross University School of Medicine

Monday, January 31, 2011

5th semester

Sorry guys! I know it's been a while but I must tell you that these past couple of months have been hectic. I am currently in 5th semester! whoohoo!

I love 5th. I stayed on the island so I go to PMH everyday. We have a very small class so we get to do and see so much. Lots of hands on experience. We do clinical rotations on MWF in different departments. So far I have been in Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine, and Neonatology. I also did a shift in the ER last Friday night. I have seen some cool things so far. Definitely happy with my decision to stay. I love it here so I didn't mind staying in Dominica anyway. Ok I know I promise this a lot but I will try to keep it this time, I am going to start posting more regularly so that I can document some of the cool things I see/do along the way. Later this week I will write about my ER experience. That has been the coolest so far.

Until next time, love life and smile.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

DISCLAIMER: ATTN HATERS, this is MY blog so if you do not have anything positive to say...DON'T SAY IT! If you still choose to, it will never make it to my page anyway so go ahead!