Future Doc

My photo
Portsmouth, Dominica
I am a 3rd year student at Ross University School of Medicine

Friday, August 6, 2010

It's Been A Long time.....

I shouldn't have left you....without a dope beat to step to.. step to... step to...step to... ssss-tep to......hahahaha

Hello out there. Not sure if anybody even follows this anymore but I just got an urge to write so:

At this time I am studying hard for the last exams of the semester. Two more weeks until vacay! WOOHOO!!! I know I say this so often but time really does fly. I have been very busy this semester with school and extracurriculars too. I was the prez of BSA this semester so I did a lot of running around with that. 3rd semester has been overall the best so far. Not easy but the most enjoyable. Pharm is tough but I actually feel like i'm learning doctor related stuff. And we actually see patients so that is fun too.

I am actually a little home sick. I didn't go home over last break so I am def missing my fam and friends. I feel so bad that I don't get to call ppl like I would like to but I guess it comes with the territory. I know that they don't hold it against me though. I have some exciting things to look forward to during the break. The biggest is a new addition to the fam:::::TAYLOR ALEXANDRIA HARRIS:::::::my new niece!! I can't wait to see her! Also we are having a DU Katrina reunion so I will get to see some friends that I haven't seen in a while.

Well I guess I should get back to studying!


Until next time.....love life and smile!

Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DISCLAIMER: ATTN HATERS, this is MY blog so if you do not have anything positive to say...DON'T SAY IT! If you still choose to, it will never make it to my page anyway so go ahead!